- Custom made
- Variable support
- Threatment specific
- Material : PA12
- 3D printed
For all people
- Chronic wrist instability
- Rheumatoïd Arthritis with chronic inflammation
- Stable fractures
- Post-surgical conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- As resting hand splint for CVA spasticity or paralysis
- Cerebral Palsy spasticity or paralysis
Variations in wrist-hand splints
- Short or long version
- Version with thumb included
- Combination with one or more fingers included.
- Your choice
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Orthosolid® Carpi is a modular system for arm, wrist and hand, that allows creating a fully customised device which is very comfortable for daily use. By using 3D printing and smart design solutions you can create a very lightweight orthosis made with an absolute minimum of material.
Orthosolid® Carpi provides several benefits:
- Easy measurement through scanning
- Selection of required configuration and extra parts or add-ons by just a few clicks.
- Base design can be altered for specific patient needs or pathology requirements.
- Variation in thickens and cut out shapes ensures that every orthosis is fully customised for each patient.
- The OrthoSOLID® wrist brace is printed in one piece with Polyamide material (PA12).
- An ingenious strap or closing system can be applied easily and immediately without tools.
- Open structure allows enough airflow around the limb which prevents sweating and skin irritation.
- Orthosis consists of one piece in the same material which can be cleaned with water and soap.
- Straps can be replaced easily.
- Distinctive design with the option for personal patterns or visual effects.